Self Managed Superannuation Funds
Self-Managed Superannuation Funds have been a hot topic for many years. They give you more control over your super and retirement planning, but there are complicated rules and regulations that govern them.
Our accountants have extensive experience with the administration, accounting, compliance and taxation of SMSF’s over their careers and can help you with the establishment and ongoing management of your fund to ensure you fulfil your duties as a trustee.
It is important to us that you understand how an SMSF works. We take a proactive approach in your funds compliance by carrying out many of the routine tasks that are required. We use the latest tools to monitor and manage your fund.
OUR SMSF SERVICES
- SMSF fund establishment and registrations
- Annual and ongoing SMSF administration
- Maintenance of fund accounts, books and records,
- Annual accounting, financial and member report preparation
- Tax Returns and facilitation of annual audit
- Transaction services and advice including lump sums, contributions, pension commencement, rollovers
- Compliance and technical advice with superannuation regulations with factual information and advice
- Deed Management
- Setup the right structure to facilitate borrowing for a property purchase
- Limited Recourse Borrowing Arrangements and bare trust setup
- Educating you in your trustee duties, administering and managing your funds operations
- SMSF wind up
Contact us on (03) 9317 5019 to discuss the setup of and ongoing administration of an SMSF.